We are looking forward to welcoming new students and our primary students to our optional, drop-in Open House on Tuesday. In light of recent changes to Public Health Orders and to reduce congestion in the classrooms and hallways, please consider the following:
- Every visitor will be asked to sign in where they enter the building. Three entrances will be open: main entrance, lower Kindergarten entrance, and primary entrance by the gym.
- We request that only new students and K – 3 students along with their parent(s) attend the open house. Siblings should remain outside the building or at home.
- Masks will be required for all visiting adults and any student in grades 4 – 7. We encourage the primary students to wear masks as well.
- If possible, arrive during the first half-hour if your last name begins A – L, and during the second half-hour for last names M – Z.
- Please plan on staying for approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- New families are welcome to drop in during either the new student hour or sometime in the returning student hour.
- There is not a set program for the Open House. It is designed to be a brief meet-and-greet to ease the transition back into the school year!
Kindergarten: All kindergarten students are welcome to drop in between 9:30 – 10:30 for an Open House to meet their teachers. Parents are invited to join their children during this drop-in time!
Grades 1 – 3: All new primary students are invited to an optional, drop-in Open House sometime between 9:30 – 10:30 to find and visit their classroom and meet their teachers. Parents, you are invited to bring your children during that drop-in one-hour visiting time. Returning Grade 1-3 Students are invited to do the same between 10:30 – 11: 30.
Grades 4 – 7: All new students are invited to a drop-in Open House sometime between 9:30 – 10:30 to visit their classrooms and meet their teachers. Parents are also invited to join them during this time.
Wednesday, September 8, grades 1 – 7 will return for a full day of classes. Please note that this will be on our “late start” schedule, which means staggered arrival for students from 9:00 – 9:10.
Thursday and Friday are also “normal” school days: 8:25 – 8:35 (staggered arrival) to 2:55 (no staggered dismissal)