- International Student On-line Registration Form
- Out of Town Permission Form
- Homestay On-line Application Form (for local PCS families wanting to host a student)
International Department Distance Learning Policy:
- Permission from the International Program Coordinator is required for all non ESL on-line courses taken by International students.
- Final marks will not be accepted for English or Social Studies courses taken on line. Taking these courses for the purpose of “preview” or “practice” is, however, encouraged.
- Final marks will be accepted for English or Social Studies courses taken on line if the student is repeating the course after failing it at Pacific Christian or if the student is taking it to improve a previous mark.
- Pacific Christian School partners with AOSA in offering on line courses. If you are interested in learning more about or registering for AOSA on line courses, please follow this link: http://aosaschool.com/wp/