TUESDAY, APRIL 23, 2019
DAY 07 – Term 4
(Announcements may be found at mypcs.ca)
- CONCESSION: Perogie Tuesday. Check posted concession signs for menu details.
- ENGLISH 12 PROVINCIAL EXAM: There is an opportunity to rewrite the English 12 Provincial exam (electronic only) on Thursday morning, April 25. If you would like to participate, please submit your request in writing to the office. Deadline for registration is today at 4:00 PM. No exceptions as there is limited space.
- PCS JAZZ BAND: Join us for a little bit of Bossa Nova, a little bit of Salsa and a whole lot of Swing, at Christ Church Cathedral,this Saturday, April 27, 4:00 pm, admission by donation. Support our PCS Jazz Band; bring your family and friends!
- VICTORIA DAY PARADE – OPPORTUNITY TO BE INVOLVED: If you like the idea of dressing up in Chinese Opera costumes or Chinese National dress, this may be your chance! You don’t need to be an international student to participate! Come out on the day, dress up and have fun waving to the crowds! Sign up at the office counter if this interests you.
- OVERSEAS UNIVERSITY FAIR: Grade 11 students interested in attending an Overseas University Fair on Sunday May 5th, there’s a sign-up sheet in the office. Space is limited so sign-up soon.
- ORCHARD HILL TOWNHOUSES ARE OFF LIMITS and you are asked not to trespass. Residents who live in the complex are watching and will notify us if you’re there. Just sayin’.
- LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES TO INVEST AND EXPLORE? Take a look at the new “Student Opportunities” tab, located on the school’s website under “Student Services”.
- BOYS 3-on-3 BASKETBALL:Next games will be tomorrow (Wednesday, April 24th)). The schedule is posted, and results have been updated. Coach Kremler
- SENIOR GIRLS RUGBY: Our next game is next Friday (Friday, April 26) at Esquimalt High.
- BADMINTON: TBA Coach Lal.
- GRADE 8 BADMINTON: Next practice will be on Thursday after school (3:15-4:30 pm) in the Secondary school gym. Games next week include the City Championships, and the Christian Schools tournament in Surrey. Mr. Kremler
- JR/SR BOYS SKILLS & SCRIMMAGE: Scrimmage tonight vs. PCS alumni, Team Tyrel Ebanks!7:30-9:00 pm in the New campus gym. Coach
- GR. 8/9 GIRLS RUN & GUN: Practice today will be from 4-5 pm in the New campus gym. Coach Kremler
- ANY STUDENT INTENDING TO GO TO VIU IN SEPTEMBER as a full-time student , please see Mr. Tuffin today.
- PLEASE CHECK THE YEARBOOK CHECKLIST on the wall of the grad hallway and make sure the information we have is correct. If not, please let Mrs. Tuffin know today!
- TRANSCRIPTS: If you require a Ministry of Education transcript for the post-secondary school you’ve applied to, make sure you complete the online order form. See Mr. Tuffin if you have any questions about this process or to see if you’ve completed this process already.
- ATTENTION GRAD STUDENTS. Please remind your parents to order Grad Dinner Ticket as soon as possible – the forms are available on the 2019 PCS GRAD website.
- DRY GRAD QUESTIONS: Parent Contacts: Hollis Hodson, Karen Jackson, Andrea Loussarian, Alexa Mischuk, & Dana Welch.