Summer Break 2021
Congratulations PCSers – you made it!
All the best during your summer break!
- PCS SECONDARY SUMMER OFFICE HOURS: The High School Office is now closed for Summer Break. The Office will re-open again August 23, Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 3:30 pm.
- SUMMER BLESSINGS TO ALL THE PCS COMMUNITY:
“The Lord bless you and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”’
- 2021-2021 REPORT CARDS will again be made available for pick-up when the office re-opens August 23, 2021.
- The 2021 YEARBOOKS are still available! And what a year to remember! If you would like to buy a yearbook drop by the office (Monday August 23, 2021) to purchase one for $70 with cash, SOfund check, or cheque will get you one!
- 2021/2022 SCHOOL YEAR BEGINS: Tuesday, September 7, 2021. Watch your email in-box for details of the first week. Don’t forget to check your ‘spam’ box, as some internet servers divert PCS grouped emails to spam, also add PCS’ email to your address book, as some providers block group emails.
- CLASS SCHEDULES will be made available near the end of August. An email will go out to families informing when schedules are available. Remember to check your spam folder and add PCS’ email address to your ‘Email Address Book”, as some providers block PCS group emails. Thank you.
GRADE 8 BOYS BASKETBALL: Pay attention to your email for updates about opportunities for training this summer. See you on the court! Coach
ITEMS IN THE OFFICE FOR PICK-UP:
PCS COMMUNITY CARE:
LOST AND FOUND:
The Lost and Found is located under the stairs near the Gym Doors.
To report a missing or found item, please email the details of the item and your contact info to: secondary@pacificchristian prior to 8:40 am.