Happy Summer 2022
SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER!
REPORT CARDS: will be available to pick up start Wednesday, June 29 – July 6, 2022 at the High School Office, from 9:00 to 3:00 pm. The office will re-open August 23, 9:00 amd – 3:00 pm (with the exception of stat days).
OVER DUE LIBRARY BOOKS / TEXT BOOKS: At the time of picking up your report card, please bring in overdue library books and text books. A notification has been sent home to families to inform of the missing text book, with a dollar value, if you have misplaced the text book(s), please bring in the amount referred to in cash or cheque. Thank you! Should you eventually find your missing book, bring it back in September and the monies will be refunded.
LEFT BEHIND LOCKER CONTENTS: An email went out to the parents of students who left their locker contents at the end of school. If your parents did not receive an email, there was nothing left in your locker. These items will be available until July 6, 2022 at the High School Office 9am-3pm, then they will be donated or recycled.
2021/2022 YEARBOOKS: There are a few left at the High School office. $75 (cash, SOFund, Cheque), first come first serve.
ITEMS IN THE OFFICE FOR PICK-UP
PCS COMMUNITY CARE
- PCS PARKING:
- Overflow parking is available at the Horseshoe Club parking lot off of Kenneth Street
- Parking is not available for our PCS community at:
- The garden parking lot on Agnes Street,
- All of Hess Street (residents of Hess Street request you not use their driveways to turn around on the street),
- All of Copper Ridge Lane & Copper Field Lane,
- No Parking in the Pre-School parent pick-up parking zones.
- No Parking in the His Kids area beside the church..
- All students who park at PCS are required to complete a Student Driver Registration form available at the office.
- Always operate your vehicle with extreme caution in the parking lot & along Agnes St; it is a school zone.
LOST AND FOUND
The Lost and Found is located under the stairs near the Gym Doors.
To report a missing or found item, please email the details of the item and your contact info
to: secondary@pacificchristian prior to 8:40 am.
All found tech and valuable items are kept in the office.
A detailed description will be required to view the item prior to release.
STUDENT SCHEUDLES – Revised February 28, 2021
Revised February 28, 2022: